The Kenya School of Law is organizing a Course on Legislative Drafting, from September 06-10, 2021.
By the end of the course participant will be expected to:
- Show demonstrable knowledge and appreciation of the subject of converting policy
- Demonstrate mastery of the key issues in legislative process;
- Demonstrate a good grasp of the fundamental principles in legislative drafting;
- Identify opportunities in, and deepen understanding of, legislative drafting;
- Apply legislative drafting principles in drafting of a legislative sentence or provision;
- Draft legislative provisions, including Bills and regulations.
Read more about the course here.