A new edition of The Loophole is now available.
The Loophole is a journal for the publication of articles on drafting, legal, procedural and management issues relating to the preparation and enactment of legislation.
In this edition you will find the following articles:
- Editor’s Notes (John Mark Keyes)
- Charter of Rights Statements: A New Practice Develops Growing Pains (Charlie Feldman)
- Rediscovering the Polar Star: A Close Look at Legislative Intent and Statutory Interpretation (Srdan ‘Serge’ Durica)
- The basics of symbolic formal logic as a useful tool for legislative counse (Matthew Waddington)
- An Impossible Dream: Modernization Committee Efforts to Make the U.S. Congress Work Better (Catherine Pagano)
- Book Review: The Lawyer’s Style Guide: A Student and Practitioner Guide
Read this edition here.
Read more about The Loophole here.