Last week took place the International Association of Legislation’s (IAL) 2020 Athens Conference, virtually (see program here).
The IAL Conference’s topic was:
Day 01 (11/02): A Νew Μodel for Quality of Law-Making: Greece and the Executive State.
Day 02 (12/02) Better Law-Making and the Transposition of EU Legislation.
- The Parameters of Better Law-Making in Greece⬇️
- Discussing the Transferability of the Greek Model to the EU and its Member States⬇️
- Taking the Greek Model for Better Legislation Further⬇️
- Better Law-Making and the Transposition of EU Legislation⬇️
- The Practice of Transposition⬇️