Protego (Procedural Tools for Effective Governance) is an advanced project funded by the European Research Council.
Protego is commissioning a temporary assignment that requires technical expertise in one or more of the following domains and administrative procedures across one or more of the European Union’s 28 countries:
- General principles of administrative action, in particular: public bodies’ obligations about transparency and giving reasons in rulemaking
- Notice and comment procedures (often found in formal consultation guidance and obligations to notify the inception of rulemaking)
- Public bodies’ obligations to release information (reference legal text: Freedom of Information Act)
- Impact Assessment (reference legal texts: governmental guidelines to draft Impact Assessment)
- Ombudsman (reference legal texts: Ombudsman regulations and statutes)
- Judicial review of administrative acts (often found in texts of court procedures or within Administrative Procedure Acts
If you are interested in taking part in this project, please send a maximum 2-page CV and your expression of interest to Protego@exeter.ac.uk.
More information: here.