A new edition of the Commonwealth Association of Legislative Counsel (CALC) Newsletter has been released.
The May 2021 edition include:
• CALC President’s Report—May 2021
• Drafting through the pandemic: a view from London
• India – COVID-19 crisis – plight of people of India
• New Zealand: New Chief Parliamentary Counsel
• Australian Government OPC, Canberra, Australia: Meredith Leigh acting First Parliamentary Counsel
• Canada: Nova Scotia Update
• CALC – Collaboration with Australian Society for Computers & Law (AUSCL) – Rules as Code
• Australia – Senate Committee Report on Australia as a Technology and Financial Centre – Rules as Code –
• CALC – Collaboration with Regulatory Institute –Institute’s Handbook: How to regulate? (2nd edition)
• Case note: Regulatory charges and Henry VIII clauses in the Supreme Court of Canada’s References re Greenhouse Gas Pollution Pricing Act
• John McCluskie CB QC
• Clive Borrowman — Law drafting adventurer finally laid to rest in Jersey
• Some items of interest
Read the Newsletter here.
Read more CALC Newsletters here.