A new edition of the Commonwhealth Association of Legislative Counsel (CALC) Newsletter has been released.
The June edition is divided in two parts and includes:
• A report from CALC’s new President, Geoff Lawn;
• A profile of the new CALC Council 2019‒21;
• A report on, and many photos from, the April 2019 CALC Conference in Livingstone, Zambia;
• Minutes for the CALC Ordinary General Meeting held there on 2 April 2019;
• Celebrations of Anniversaries of Law Drafting Offices in British Columbia, Canada, and in Scotland, UK;
• Many items of interest, such as a Regulatory Institute and Handbook and the Pacific Islands Drafters’ Forum meeting held in Suva, Fiji, on 20 June 2019);
• Details of new CALC members.
Read more CALC newsletters here.