A new edition of The Loophole is now available.
The Loophole is a journal for the publication of articles on drafting, legal, procedural and management issues relating to the preparation and enactment of legislation.
In this edition you will find the following articles:
- Editor’s Notes (John Mark Keyes)
- The need to improve public access to municipal by-laws and involvement in making them (Timothy Zeeman)
- When a Spade is not a Spade: Euphemisms in Legislation (Richard Hughes)
- Legislative Drafting in Statutory Interpretation: A Plea for Recognition (Gabriela Dedelli)
- Book Reviews:
- European Legislation: A country by country guide
- International Legislative Drafting Guidebook: 25th Anniversary Celebration
Read this edition here.
Read more about The Loophole here.