The Ludovika – University of Public Service, Department of Constitutional and Comparative Public Law will hold the Global Conference on Parliamentary Studies on 12-13 May 2022.
The conveners invite scholars from all countries to submit abstracts related but not limited to the following topics.
• Theoretical and empirical aspects of parliaments
• Parliaments and socio-economic challenges
• Constitutional changes and legislative reforms
• Lawmaking and executive control: finding the balance
• Political and legal aspects of parliamentary rules and procedures
• Parliamentary elections, coalition formation and representation
Submissions are possible from scholars of any stage (PhD students to post-docs) and discipline (law, political science, social sciences) interested in parliamentary/legislative research. Proposals should be submitted by 15 February 2022 via the following link.
Read more about the conference here.