A conference on Quality Education and Lusophony Development was held on the 6th and 7th of June 2019 at the NOVA University of Lisbon’s School of Law.
The conference was divided in five main painels :
- Education and human rights
- Quality of the University Education
- Education, innovation and technology: which challenges for the 21st century?
- Education & diaspora: problems and opportunities
- Social entrepreneurship and education
António Delicado, researcher from the Lisbon Center for Research in Public Law participated in the fourth panel of the conference, by presenting the Rules for Legislative Drafting in Portuguese-speaking countries and regions research project.
More information about the conference here.
More information about the research project here.