A new edition of The Loophole is now available.
The Loophole is a journal for the publication of articles on drafting, legal, procedural and management issues relating to the preparation and enactment of legislation.
In this edition you will find, in addition to the upcoming events, the following articles:
- Legislative Counsel – Future Roles and Innovation (Daniel Lovric)
- Change and Innovation in a Small Drafting Office – the Jersey Experience (Lucy Marsh-Smith)
- Almost God-like Powers – Revising the Laws of St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha (John F. Wilson)
- The question of bilingual legislation in Ireland (Donncha Ó Conmhuí)
- Should the National Assembly of The Gambia oversee subsidiary legislation? A critique of Standing Order 80 (Abubakarr Siddique Kabbah)
Read this edition here.
Read more about The Loophole here.