Learn all about the Legislative Drafting conferences and workshops which will be taking place between September 2019 and the end of the year.
- Seminar on Legislative Strategic Management, from September 23 to October 4, at the International Law Institute (I.L.I), in Washington, U.S.A. Read more here.
- Workshop on Legislative Drafting, from October 7 to 18, at the International Law Institute (I.L.I), in Washington, U.S.A. Read more here.
- Workshop on legislative drafting: the Albanian Experience, the Italian ‘model’, on September 27, at the University Degli Studi di Genova, in Genoa. Read more here.
- IAL 2019 Conference, on October 25, at the Senate, in Rome . Read more here.
- Workshop on Parliamentary Scrutiny of Law Reform: Procedures, Bodies and Methods, on November 4, at the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (IALS), in London. Read more here.
- Seminar on Drafting legislation in the era of artificial intelligence and digitisation, on November 13, at the European Commission, in Brussels. Read more here.
- The 6th International Conference on Legislation and Law Reform, on November 14 and 15, at the DC Bar headquarters, in Washington D.C., U.S.A. Read more here.
- Seminar on Better regulation: legislative drafting and methodology, from November 28, 2019, to March 27, 2020, at the Center for Studies, Technical and Legislative Evaluation of the University of Geneve (CETEL), in Jongny-sur-Vevey, Switzerland. Read more here.